If you own a newer model Class A or Class C RV, consider the RV consignment program at Carefree RV. Our program gives you the advantage of both owning your RV and having it pay for itself when you’re not using it. Contact us today to learn more about this cost-effective strategy by calling (610) 890-7007.Rent Your RV
How Does Motorhome Consignment Work?
As an RV owner, you can acquire a substantial income from being a part of our motorhome consignment solution. If you are a responsible RV owner, we would be more than happy to talk to you about how you can rent your RV with Carefree RV.
We take care of the entire RV consignment process:
- List your RV for rent on our website.
- Manage the entire reservation and payment process.
- Teach renters how to properly use your RV while driving and camping.
- Offer tech support for customers during their RV vacation.
- Perform any repairs or maintenance and clean inside and out at drop-off.
- Cut you a check at the end of the month based on your RV rental activity.
Reasons to Rent Your RV on Consignment
- Offset the cost of owning an RV.
- Pay down the loan on your motorhome or travel trailer.
- Do not use your RV as often as you had planned.
- Upgraded to a newer RV but have not sold your previous one.
Rent Your RV Today!
In addition to renting RVs from owners on consignment, we also offer production rentals, NASCAR RV rentals, Penn State RV rentals, and concert and event RV rentals. We also have RVs available when you need temporary housing. Located near Philadelphia, we serve Chester County, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas and states within a 2-hour radius, we also allow our RV consignment rentals to travel to State College, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Maryland. Learn more about how you can rent your RV by calling (610) 890-7007.